With Mail Boxes Etc. (almost) everything runs as usual
We are open for you, but take precautions to minimize the spread of COVID-19:
- When you visit a Mail Boxes Etc. center, we ask our customers to keep 2 meters distance from each other and 2 meters from the counter. We may have to restrict access to the center for a short period of time in case of high frequency to ensure this safe distance. Should this be the case, please come back at a later date or contact your center by phone.
- Do not enter the Store if there is two clients already inside.
- If you do not feel comfortable bieng in contact with an infected person, we ask you not to come to the center. We offer our customers a pick-up service for shipments, please contact your center. You wll find all the contact details using the store locator.
Please also always follow the following guidelines:
- Wash your hands frequently with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover your mouth if you sneeze or cough.
- Avoid contact or proximity to people who are sick, have difficulty breathing or are in respiratory distress.
All the safety rules are available also at the website gov.pl.
Can I get infected with the Coronavirus via packages?
"Transmission via inanimate surfaces has not yet been documented. An infection with SARS-CoV-2 via surfaces that do not belong to the direct environment of a symptomatic patient, such as imported goods, mail or luggage, therefore seems unlikely". (Source Robert Koch Institute)
What are the shipping restrictions due to the coronavirus?
Depending on the transport service, there may be shipping restrictions. As these restrictions are adjusted daily, please ask your MBE center in individual cases.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation,
Your Mail Boxes Etc. team