Maintaining the "cold chain" is one of the key points for the transport of perishable products, such as frozen or fresh food, pharmaceuticals, flowers, etc. The people in MBE Centers will be able to suggest the solution that best suits your needs according to the type and quality of the product, the transport temperature, average outdoor temperature and duration of transport.
The solutions proposed by Mail Boxes Etc. fit specific needs and are designed according to the characteristics of the transport to be carried out or the individual delivery.
Typically a shipment at controlled temperature takes place in the following way:
- removal from the place of manufacture or storage refrigerated room
- positioning in our isothermal containers together with the Geen Ice® (for chilled shipments 0 ° / + 5 ° C) or Green Ice Ultra® (for frozen shipments <-20 ° C)
- transportation to your destination in a controlled temperature and repositioning in refrigerated cells or refrigerators
During the phases of handling the product remains in an optimal temperature range and keep its characteristics conditions.
The service of temperature controlled shipping has been developed taking into account the peculiarities of:
- producers and fresh or frozen food distributors
- producers and distributors drugs
- clinical laboratories
- shipping of samples
- e-commerce food